Saturday, February 5, 2011

This is a Nightmare

I am a generally easy going person. It takes a lot to rattle me and to get me upset.

Today I logged into a Facebook to just look at Grandpa's picture on his page.

He has been removed from my Facebook friends page and I can no longer locate him. Was the account deleted or did I get blocked. I have no idea, but either way this is just one more attack against me when I cannot take much more.

I will rally and I will be ok, but why must people be so petty and mean. I am simply trying to follow the law and execute the estate in the manner that the deceased wanted. They are standing in my way at every turn. This seems like it would be against the law, since what I am doing is within the law.

The pain that I am being put through is felt through the lives of everyone my life touches. Each of my children are feeling my pain, seeing it in my eyes. My husband, my friends, any one I come into contact with.

I am at a loss as to what to do next. I know what I can do within confines of the law, and I will be pursuing every avenue available to me, but why should I have to.

I did not make these choices, I am simply trying to follow through with the choices made by others. I am not the bad guy, I am the person trying to do the right thing.

The pain I feel tonight is palpable. It is far reaching. It only strengthens my resolve.

I am not the meek person that I am thought to be. I will not be walked over and I will not back down simply because this is too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment